Week 3 - 14th May
We tried different layouts but this was the one we thought showed our concept and looked good graphically. You can see it has been improved since the last one. We included our stamps which were actually the final touches we thought made a big difference on the banner. We also include the visual I worked on the day before just to give it more a professional feel. I think our consistent theme graphically was with the Brazilian tile patterns which is on the corners of the banner, on the logo, passports and the tickets/flyer. The pattern brought our work together really well. Thinal banner now looks good and not too cluttered.
Our print out of our banner
once we printed the banner out we had to cut it to a certain size for the area of space given at the exhibition. It was quite difficult cutting it because it was quite long for one person to handle so the Graphics held the sheet onto the guillotine while I cut through the sheet which I was quite scared in doing because I didn’t want to cut through our banner. But I was so glad, it all turned out well :)
Week 3 - 14th May
This is our rough banner that we quickly put together for our mini tutorial with Emily. During the tutorial we was told to make a few changes. We were told to have very few images of the passports as we were going to include the physical passports at the exhibition along with the two models (phone booths). Emily and our group agreed on the fact that the concept logo was clashing with the boarder on the right side. We were also advised to make the passport office visuals as our money shot image because that is the main aspect of our concept. She also advised that we include some of the stamps on our banner because as part of our concept people are going to get them from each of phone booths.